Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Blue Christmas

I have been MIA for a couple of days due to working yesterday. (I missed blogging :) I must be in a "blue" mood....I picked up a couple of Christmas ornaments on my way home yesterday and last night, after things settled down, I made these cards. I have decided that all of my gifts this year will include one of my special cards. (some of them are too elaborate to mail with any hope that the bow will arrive as intended...all pretty and fluffy.) This silvery reindeer caught my eye and my fancy when I saw him. He is elegant enough to deserve a pretty snowflake bow and glitter tag.


I loved this antique look tin snowflake....and the flocked snowflake paper from Heidi Grace was a perfect compliment. I also glittered the greeting with Martha Stewart arctic snow collection. ( I am all about some glitter right now.) Hubby and I just had a nice lunch date before he left for work...I am about to retreat to the scraproom...let's hope for some cool creations today! May you be blessed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegant!!!..I miss you when I know you are working. Weird I know. I haven't created anything in a couple days. I sat yesterday for about an hour just looking at the paper!!!!That was it, no ideas. I couldn't choose a favorite one of the 2 you just posted. Hummm...they both stand out.

Amber said...

T both of these cards are out of this world. I don't know which one is my favorite. Love the colors and embellishments. These might be your prettiest yet!