Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Countdown


I ran into my mother-in-law while shopping earlier and she commented that she had been online to check in on my latest creations, but hadn't found any :( I've had a busy couple of days; doing some Christmas shopping and such, )BUT, I have been creating...just hadn't had time to post. I love this card! Perhaps my favorite of the season, (yes, I know that I have said that more than once.) I love this Heidi Grace Flocked Snowflake paper and I happened upon this sweet reindeer that looked as though he were flying by Country Silk, so ....a card was born. I added snowball ribbon from the $ Tree and I think he turned out quite nicely...How about you?
I have been trying to do some Christmas shopping and I seem to be having "gift block." I simply cannot find anything that just "speaks" to me for anyone on my list! Maybe I will go out of town in a week or so and look around there. Oh well, at least Thanksgiving is simpler...and MY FAVORITE of all holidays. I look forward to having family here this year...the food...the laughter...a fire dancing in the fireplace....Memories in the making.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know that I have said this before also...BUT I really think this is my fav. card. It's so Christmas-y. You do a great job creating T.

Amber said...

Hehe, this is my favorite card too! I know we say that every time you make a new card, but I'm serious this time! Love the reindeer.

Annette said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Tammy! I think this card is absolutely beautiful and very elegant! I love light blue and white on Christmas cards, reminds of the snow that we barely get in NC that I keep wishing for every year!

Unknown said...

I like the new look.lol

Amber said...

Love your new background T, matches your little deer card perfect:) I think Mom's a little jealous of it!