Friday, November 7, 2008

Jolly Snowman

I love this little guy! I found these 3D snowman stickers at WalMart this week and had to have them! I am very proud of my snow! I made this from crumpled tissue paper sprinkled with Martha Stewart arctic white glitter. I had this sheet of paper from BasicGrey and it looked perfect for snow. I love it when a plan comes together :)


I got my cricut out yesterday...I am guilty of not using it nearly enough...so I put it in a prominent place on my worktable, plugged it in and began cutting. I have several programs for it that I have never used...so, a new plan for next week...USE THE CRICUT.
Looking forward to visiting Amber tomorrow.....always a pleasure :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

T, you do a wonderful job. I also got the 3D snowmen but mine r a bit diff. from yours. I'm having a difficult time getting my pics to upload, I've worked with that all morning. LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Amber said...

T love the snow. This card is absolutely beautiful. And I love your pink mittens card also. You've got to tell me your glittering secrets, I end up making a mess!