Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Clock is Ticking











I figured that it was time for a puppy update....The little brown sweet-faced boy needs a home! He is five weeks old tomorrow and an absolute joy. He is the odd ball in the litter and his favorite activity is cuddling under your chin or lying in your arms getting a belly rub. He is going to be a great dog for someone....any takers? The second puppy is "Packer," aptly named by my son, who has claimed him, because he is the runt and needs "carried" alot; and also after his favorite NFL team...Greenbay! Packer is going to have a permanent home with us. I figure that he will require a bit of extra love and care, so after he is weaned and vet checked, he will probably winter with us...INSIDE. He doesn't have enough meat on his bones for a cold, cold winter outside :)
I love the blue and cream card...I was inspired by Annette's Paper Bistro site. Her cards are all so elegant and beautiful! It made me want to "bling" mine up a bit. I love the siver bow and shimmery box :)
The red "JOY" card is from two ornaments which the recipient can use after they have enjoyed the card. (You have seen that from me before.)
I have sort of been in a creative slump these past few days...just can't get my style going. I did scrapbook an album of the puppies...I like to have a remembrance of all of the dogs/puppies we rescue. When I look back at them...I feel good...and I have sweet memories. Afterall, isn't that what life is all about?




3 comments:

Amber said...

T your cards are beautiful. And so is Packer. Oh I'd just love to have him curled up in front of my fireplace! But Jake and Gracie might think he was a play toy! Hopefully J will be a more responsible doggie big brother this time around! And I think he needs to be an inside dog! Can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwww T...and u know i really don't like dogs all that much ( unless they r mine..lol..)the 1 ur giving away is adorable and poor little packer..sniff...sniff..pitiful..and ur cards r beautiful...i wondered where u were yesterday..a scrapbook in one day..YEP..i know where u were..

Mary said...

What a cute little puppy! You did great on your cards and I can't wait to see you upload pics of the puppy scrapbook!