Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Blog A Day....

Good afternoon all....we are still getting snow flurries/showers and I am nice and cozy today with a fire blazing and creative juices flowing. I am soooo behind on my scrapbooking, but today I awoke with a couple to pages on my mind and here are the results. My hubby was so sweet this Christmas to play along with my photo hobby. He gave me one whole afternoon to pose and shoot and re-pose with no complaints. I had to post this in honor of his sacrifice ;)

I used Glitter Swirl paper by Autumn Leaves, Rusty Ornament by Dolgencorp and Holiday Stickers by Wal-mart.

I also did a page for my son's Christmas Engagement using DCWV Glitter Stack Paper, Making Memories Stickers and Embellishments and a random ornament to match the snowflake theme. I love the pic of the two of them goofing off....that is the real Jay and Miranda....fun loving and full of life.


I also made this card as a special "Just to say hello" to my MIL and two of her sisters, who are regulars of my blog. They check in often and send such sweet compliments. Thanks to you for your kind words Auntie Lorelle and Auntie Frances. Be watching your mailboxes....you might get a handmade goody from your niece in Kentucky :)
For this card I used Best Occasions Red Textured Cardstock; DCWV Glitter Stack Cardstock; Prima Flowers and buttons and ribbon from my generic stash. I added a bit of glitter to my flower petal edges and centers. See, I told you that I would try to get away from the flowers and butterflies which have been my faves of late, but I must confess, I feel more of those pastel creations in my future....Have a great day....




4 comments:

Mary said...

This is so precious! How pretty!

Amber said...

Beautiful creations T! Love all the glitter. Have you got your Cuttlebug yet?

Becky G said...

I love all the red in you card and in your pages! Fun stuff for sure!!!! Great eye candy!!!!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Annette said...

I love your scrapbook pages and all the details! Your card is beautiful, the big flowers are awesome and I love the glittery touches!