Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wintertime Blues

Butterflies do not fly in ice and snow! And that is exactly what our weather is here in KY today. But, I still have these winged beauties on my mind when I am crafting :) , so more cards with flowers and 'flies. For this card I used Best Occasion Textured Cardstock; Prima Flowers; Stampede Butterfly Stamp and Teal Ink and a random ribbon scrap and button. My favorite embellishment....the Martha Stewart Doily Lacy Edge Punch..which was my birthday present from my son. I love a new scrapping tool :)

I am still crazy about a touch of glitter to make everything shine! Hope y'all are warm and toasty, wherever you are.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! I want one of those stamps. I'll wait till the ice melts tho. I love the flowers and butterflies, but the icing on the cake is the new punch!!!! Love it.

Amber said...

What a pretty card T, love the colors and I love your new punch...what a great idea to layer it!
Our weather stinks! I'm soooo tired of snow, ice, and winter, aren't you?

LISA said...

Hi Tammie.I just love the butterflies. It's nice to see such a warm sringtime card, on such a icy, snowy, cold day.

Mary said...

Here is where I ordered my cuttlebug from: http://www.allthatscraps.com/
wonderful service and quick shipping!

Love the card!!

Audrey Pettit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey Pettit said...

Sorry.........had a bad typo there....
Cute stuff, Tammie! I agree with you that a touch of glitter always brightens up any project. Love the butterfly and the punched edging.