Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowy Monday

Hello All...we awoke to a snowy Monday with about 4 inches on the ground and flurries all day. I was beautiful and perfect for making snowballs. (not that anyone was home here to make any, but I did try one out when I cleared my car windows this morning;) I have mentioned a couple of times that I have been under the weather for a few days...well a trip to the Doc revealed that I am more than under the weather...I have Strep! I haven't had strep for 20+ years, never once the entire time my son was young and he had it more than a few times. Oh well, at least now I can stop treating myself and thinking that this is the most virulent virus I have ever had ;) After two large injections, surely I will be feeling well soon . And, looking at this card, I must still have that rainbow sherbert on the brain ! I crafted this springtime beauty before going out today. It just sort of came together on it's own. I chuckled to myself that I am either in a flower and butterfly rut, or I have found my niche. I promise, I will try to make something different very soon.

For this I used Best Occasion Teal Textured Cardstock; Making Memories Glitter Dots Cardstock; K&Co Flowers; Butterfly Stamp from Stampede; Gem from the Beadery and the brushed on glitter which I have been experimenting with lately. Again, my fiskars corner punch completed the look. More snow in the forecast tonight....I might do a Wintertime card next...imagine that!


2 comments:

Amber said...

What a pretty card T! I think I have that same paper! You are hooked on butterflies I believe. I dreamed last nite that me and you were going to Mom's house to get ice cream, must have subconsciously been thinking of your blog! Hope you feel better, Strep's not good!

Unknown said...

Well, don't come right now for ice cream , I don't have a drop but I do have a sore throat (?? T?) If I start running a fever I'll call you.
I do love those sherbert cards. Haven't seen a scrap page in a long time. I like it. The engagement one is still downloading so could take awhile. Hope you feel better.