Friday, January 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink


Hi all. Can you believe that it is Friday already? I am not sure where this week went, but it sure flew to get there. My sister phoned me today to check on me...stating, "you haven't posted for a couple of days. Are you okay?" I had to chuckle....we guage our wellbeing on the amount of time we spend creating! How cool is that....all of you scrappers understand, don't you?
I have decided that I love the color pink! I never wear it, but I have fallen in love with it for card making and scrapping. I also loved the bling on this card. It is a rhinestone sticker by BestCreations. The flowers are K&Co. Although I do not own a cuttlebug yet (Birthday hint, hubby ;) I used an embossing tool on the checked paper and appreciated the texture that it offered. My gems are from The Beadery.
Big news for my niece, Amber. She was chosen as part of Cuttlebug Challenge Design Team! How exciting for her (and me, vicariously ;). I can't wait to see what her creative mind will come up with for their challenges. You can check her out at thecountryscrapper.blogspot.com. She is a gifted scrapper and lives on a really cool farm. You might even catch a glance of her menagerie!
Happy scrapping...and may your day be blessed!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love pink too! Your card looks great!

Amber said...

LOVE this card T! The rhinestone swirls are great, the flower's great, the pink's great. This is one of my favorite cards you've ever made. And I've never noticed that you don't wear pink, hmmmm:)

Unknown said...

I honestly laughed out loud about you never wearing pink. We'll share that thought later!!!! I absolutely love this card. Beautiful colors, love the bling, love the BIG flower. You are so talented someone needs to discover YOU!!!!( in a craft way )..hehehe
I have to have a Cuttlebug also. Amber being my daughter and all..and YES..I did get her Cuttlebug for Christmas.

Annette said...

I love this card! Pink is one of my favorite colors also (must be a girl thing!)I love the big flower and the Bling, Great job!