Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sherbert

Happy Sunday to all! I had mentioned that I had been battling a bug all week and when I uploaded this post, I realized that all of my cards are the color of rainbow sherbert. Now, it is true that I have eaten quite a lot of the creamy confection this week, but to subconsciously choose cardstock to match it...well, that must mean that I need to eat some more ;)

I love the cream and peach colors. They are so soft and pleasant to look at. I used Best Occasion Textured Pastel Cardstock; Prima Flowers, Gems from the Beadery, Butterfly Stamp by Stampede and Fiskars Punch.

I am also playing with a glitter wash that is not marketed for scrapbooking, but is acid-free and so pretty. It gives just a hint of shine and makes the butterflies almost 3-Dimensional when they dry. I am loving it!

Again, see the rainbow sherbert colors...hmmm, lime and raspberry. I used the same products as above in addition to a Colorbok Chipboard butterfly which I covered with pink cardstock and again, applied my glitter with a brush. The Colorbok tag reads "Butterfly Kisses."



Hope your day is great and all of your scrapping is happy!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you've found it!!!! The cards are beautiful and created to be your own. I could pick them out of a line-up..lol..

Amber said...

How beautiful T! LOVE the colors, flowers, and bling. I can't believe how your choice of color has changed, maybe it's "Sugar Shock", but I love it! And you'll have to tell my what kind of glitter wash you're using.

Cassie said...

oh -- i adore this card - that peachy color is so refreshing!! i'm off to share your blog with 2 friends of mine that love butterflies.
In fact, you should visit Danni's blog and leave a link to your cards - she has Flutter By Wed (create a card w/butterflies) and she's got a blog candy going on all month! Here's her blog:
http://www.dannisdreamscrafts.blogspot.com/
best,
cassie