Monday, October 13, 2008

Beautiful Monday












What a beautiful Monday it is! The leaves are vibrant, the sun is shining, the temperatures are perfect and I am blessed. I threw together a two page layout this morning of Fall happenings around my house. Everything used was from the Harvest Page Kit from Imagine That with stickers from Miss Elizabeth's Fall Flower Collection. Yesterday, I made individual fruit pizzas for our church fellowship dinner. They were delicious as well as pretty and were quickly gone! (The highest compliment at a potluck...and empty pot :) The family pic was snapped in my favorite spot on the church grounds. I love the leaves and trees. (I also took several for a couple of other families; just can't pass up a good photo shoot.) I have also included a teaser of my "tin challenge"...my niece, sister and I are all doing this project to see what different ideas we can come up with. I issued the challenge, so I guess I will have to buy a prize for the winner ! :) What fun. I haven't decided whether mine will be a "gift card tin," a "christmas card tin," or a "photo tin." The options are endless. Have a blessed day.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

T....your "tin" is beautiful, I suggest you keep the gift you are going to buy!!! WOW..I'm impressed..but that does give me ideas. It's fun isn't it??? You have had a productive Monday, scrappin, cookin, and creatin. What a gal, I'm proud to call you Sis.