Thursday, October 23, 2008

Laptop Demise











My 4 month old laptop crashed and died today! Woe is me....I have alternated between recovery discs and manufacturer phone calls all day with no success. So tonight (and for awhile) I am on the old desktop pc....I am so spoiled, when it seems inconvenient to sit at a desk.
I made these cards this afternoon. I still love this awesome shade of green (not your usual Christmas green). I happened upon some awesome ornaments this week, and while I wouldn't use them on my tree...I love them on my cards. (forgive me for the repeat candy tin....I blame it on the computer change...it was not my intent to post it again, it just sorta popped in there when I published :)



3 comments:

Amber said...

T - the ornaments on the cards look great and as always I love your bows. Sorry about your computer, Mom told me. What are you going to do?

Tammie said...

It will have to go back to the manufacturer....that will probably take forever.

Tammie said...

It will have to go back to the manufacturer....that will probably take forever.