Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Creative Indecision







Today, it looks like Fall from my front porch. The rain has been pleasant and "fall feeling," and I have enjoyed it. I am torn between Fall and Christmas creations right now, as you can see. I love the little pumpkins on the fall card, the bow and the iris folding on the Christmas cards. Take note of the green leaves on the fall card. I found those in the Wal-mart sewing section today and had to have them. Look everywhere for embellishments, not just in the scrapbooking section. I picked up a couple of Christmas surprises today for my two favorite craft buddies, (you know who you are :) Keep scrappin!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fall card but the blue and silver for Christmas are great. I have no idea how u get the bow so perfect. I need lessons.

Amber said...

I love the iris folded card and have no idea how you tie your bows either. Mine always turn out flat looking! I sure hope I'm one of your fav. craft buddies:) Looking forward to Friday!

Mary said...

Too cute! Great job on the folding & bow making too!!