Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rainy Thursday







Okay girls, I finished my small tin. I decided to go with a Christmas Memories Photo Tin. I used pics that were not quite good enough for albums past and super cropped them to fit here. I made my pages accordian style and added tiny embellishments and stickers. I think that this would be a cute idea if you have small children; you could do one a year at christmas or birthday and have several keepsakes by the time they were grown. I can't wait to see yours :)



2 comments:

Mary said...

Great job! I like doing these for billfold pictures for aunts and uncles and I also make them with the tiny pictures that come everytime you buy a portrait package to give to the little kids at church who are always wanting a picture of the church baby Abby.

Amber said...

Love your tin T! I have finalized my idea and I plan to start it tomorrow. Your tin would be wonderful gifts for holidays or make a family photo accordian album for family reunions. Not sure when I'll be to DF, my next week off is a short one. Mom's glad so she will have more time to work on her creation! She cracks me up!