Monday, October 27, 2008

Cooool Monday!











We awoke to a coool fall morning here in Kentucky! There is a crispness to the air that hasn't been noticed before. This is my favorite time of year....the chill, the leaves falling, a fire burning, a cup of hot chocolate (with cool whip :), and a good book. Ah....what more could I ask for?






I worked on these cards over the weekend, but had no time to post. Saturday night was date night for hubby and I, Sunday busy with church activities. So I will get them posted today.




My son has a birthday coming up (his 21st!) He has always had a real aversion to "frogs" so I thought this would be a cute card for him. The card does not open, but the lid with the frog sitting on it does, where he will find something 'green' tucked inside. He will get a kick out of it, I'm sure.
While shopping with my sister on Friday, we found some cute wooden die cuts from Provocraft, hence, the ladybug card. I loved it and had a cute button to match in my supplies. Then I just threw together the holly card on a whim. I have several small ornaments and did appreciate the way that the santa added that 3-D effect to this one.
Well, errands to run will not wait much longer, so I will get back to creating later this evening.
May your day be blessed!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really neat cards!!! I'm sure the green will be appreciated even with the "froggy" card. lol...I hate errands of any kind. I'm not creative today, sat and looked at my paper for a couple hrs. an idea never appeared. Maybe tomorrow. I'd rather read and right now it's a great one. I'll pass it on to u by the weekend. My back and legs aren't too good either, maybe I'm falling apart. Oh well..keep on "kraftin".
LOVE THE LAYOUT!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Hey T, your background is very peaceful! Love all the cards, but especially the frog! Too cute, it's just what J needs. How'd you make the frog?

Mary said...

I love the froggy card! How cute!