Friday, October 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday








I awoke feeling very thankful today! The sun is shining, the air is chilly and my puppies eyes are opening today! (I shouldn't call them "my puppies" since I am finding homes for them, but I must confess, I have become attached. I might even post a photo of them later :) Here is a picture of the clock. It would have been much better if I could have taken the face cover off and attached the embellishments to the actual face, but this clock was molded in one piece, so I could not do that. I love it anyway. Also pictured, a few cards I made late last night. The green "M" is monogramed for my son's girlfriend. She is away at college and hasn't received any mail yet, so my goal is a card a week for her, just to encourage her along. The other cards are premade and dressed up. They inspire me by their colors to choose embellishments to match and they are a quick project. I am anxious to try a felt card again. It was really alot of fun to do, and, oh so easy.

3 comments:

Mary said...

The clock turned out great! I am sure she will love the cards! There is nothing like getting mail, especially good mail!!

Tammie said...

Thanks...I enjoy your comments, and I have visited your site :)

Amber said...

T, I love the clock. And I can't believe we are both using felt, that is so funny. Happy World Card Making Day! You need to e-mail me Miranda's address and I'll send her a card too, she needs to get some mail so she won't be so homesick.