Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Terrific Tuesday








I had a lovely morning with my Dad and my sister! Sometimes the best blessings are the simplest. Here is a new "puppy pic," this is the runt and I love that he sleeps on his back like a baby. (If I hadn't mentioned it, I rescued their mother after someone threw her away. AARGH!!!) On to the cards, I tried the iris folding technique recommended by my sister. Much to my surprise, it is very easy to do. Although the pattern called for 3 different patterns of paper, I wanted my apple to look like an apple, so I only used one pattern. I enjoyed it! The God Bless card was simple and cute. I did the die cuts from my cricut (Which I love!) I also made a bookmark to match the apple card which I think that I will put inside the card when I mail it. Maybe it will be an added touch for the recipient.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty T...I like the 1 color for the apple...and it is simple once u get started...thanx for all the goodies today..it felt like Christmas.

Amber said...

I hear Mom's getting goodies T:) Loved the folded apple, I'm going to have to try it. And seeing the little puppy on its back makes me want it (of course!). Not sure what Matt would think of that!

Mary said...

Great job on the folding! I guess me and Amber will have to try folding now...