Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Ideas











Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. I thought that I had rotated my cannister creations on my camera, but apparently not! You get the idea, though. These are pringle cans, turned gourmet popcorn containers. I am going to make my white chocolate/almond gourmet popcorn and fill these as small "I'm thinking of you gifts." I love the idea and the possibilities are endless. They are soooo easy to do, and make quite a statement, don't you think? For my scrapfamily challenge girls; I have already picked up a few tins prefilled with yummy treats for us to work on after we finish our small tin challenge. ( I would like to see those completed by Ber's next visit, because I have PRIZES for you both.....what fun this is. ) My mind is leaning toward the holidays and I have so many ideas to try. Happy Tuesday!




3 comments:

Amber said...

T, love your tin and I think I'm ready to start working on mine. The pringles can idea is impressive, looks great and I had no idea a pringle was hiding behind that pretty paper! Think I might try embossing my next days off! Messy but fun!

Tammie said...

Great....when will you visit DF again?

Mary said...

*wants to be adopted in the scrapfamily*