Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy World Card Making Day!







Okay, here is a picture of one of the puppies with its eyes open! (He is the only brown one of the litter, the other three are white with brown and black markings. ) This is my favorite, but don't tell the others :)
I made three cards today in honor of World Card Making Day. The yellow one was on my mind when I woke up this morning. I was thinking "yellow", perhaps due to the bright, beautiful sunshine we've had today. I love the "bee and sunflower papers," and really liked how it came together. The middle "felt card" was soooo easy. I am finding felt to be versatile and cheap to use. And again, I hand stitched on the leaf ;) Perhaps I no longer have an aversion to sewing?!? The third card was made from a simple Harvest Pagemaker Set from Walmart. Everything matches perfectly in ready made sets and sometimes I like to use them for their simplicity. I have noticed that since I post, I do pay more attention to which products I am using. I would post them, but I haven't figured out how to add them at the end of the post. Any information on how I can do that? Remember, I am still new to this blogging thing. Thanks to those of you who take time out of your busy days to view my page and comment. I look forward to reading them everyday.



3 comments:

Amber said...

T the puppy is so cute, I think it wants u to keep it:) I have no idea how to add a supply list because I would like to. And your cards today are beautiful. I like the yellow. Happy WCMD!

Tammie said...

Thanks and I am keeping him. What's one more when we already have a whole pack? :) I haven't chosen a name yet, waiting on personality to show up.

Mary said...

I love the Leaf! Happy World Card Making Day - 1 Day Late that is :)