Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This Week's Challenge


This is my interpretation of this week's card challenge on 2sketches4you@blogspot.com. I love their site always look forward to their cool sketches.
The icy blue and silver JOY card is one I decided to make when I happened upon these beautiful ornaments. I will be sure to enclose a note to remove and keep the ornament for future decoration after the recipient has enjoyed the card. I love to incorporate multiple uses for everything, if possible.
Today is sunny and very cool...my son commented that we have bypassed Fall and went straight to winter. With the snow flurries this week, I might agree :)




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love both the cards.Check out some of the blog sites I have posted on my page. Try to comment me. I checked the settings. Found nothing wrong.

Tammie said...

Couldn't comment you by using "comment." It made me go to link, and then posted on MY site page. I had to delete ????

Unknown said...

I'll see what I can do. Thanks

Amber said...

Beautiful cards T. I'm going to complete my challenges tomorrow after Jake and Grace trick or treat! Should be interesting:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Fun cards Amber - love how you did the ribbon on this one - these cards are extra sparkly and fun - Great stuff!